Uphall South Church
There has been various Church buildings on the present Church site since 1894. The first building was the Mission Hall which was built for the Free Church.
In 1898, the Mission Hall congregation received full congregational status. This resulted in the Mission Hall changing status - to that of a Church.
In 1900, the Free Church and the United Presbyterian Churches merged to create the United Free Church.
The present church building was completed in 1926, which at the time cost a whopping £4,808, and provided space for up to 400 parishioners. At this time the old Mission Hall became the new Church hall (still behind the Church today).
In 1929, the United Free Church and the Church of Scotland merged and the Church became known as Uphall South Parish Church (as it is still called today).