Places To Visit
The Places To Visit section includes:
- The country park - Almondell and Calderwood Country Park - is south of Broxburn
- The Union Canal runs through Broxburn and the Bridge 19-40 Union Canal Society run regular boat trips
- To the north of Broxburn and Uphall is the Broxburn Community Woodland - a great walking area (coming soon)
- The Edinburgh Society of Model Engineers track is located at Drumshoreland (coming soon)
- Information on the Uphall and Broxburn Heritage Art Trail - a walk from Uphall to Broxburn taking in 12 places marking our heritage
More information places to visit locally will be added soon.